Saturday, February 28, 2009

Odom Nuts


Hasan Odom reporting to you live!!! OdomNuts in full effect!!!
i totally sold out on my beliefs because i believed blogs were the dumbest thing ever created on the inter- web. I kept seeing these blogs people made just to talk trash about a bunch of stuff that they shouldnt even be concerned with. Then, Eureka!!! i started to find all of there character design blogs and animation blogs, so i hoped on the train to blogville. i still think its gay but i can be gay for a little while. as long as no dudes try to hit on me or nuffin, everything ill be groovy. But, i started this blog to force myself to draw more. Like, im an animator who hates to draw. I love drawing for an animation and conceptualizing, but i cant just sit down and draw. its weird. i always have to be drawing for a reason, so this blog ill be the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment